Cyber hugs to all.
Welcome to my Wednesday Adorned from Above Blog Hop 5. This week I am featuring the three top blog that were voted with the most likes by all of you. Make sure that you click on the like button for the blogs that you like the most for next weeks featured links.
I am thrilled to feature the following posts this week. So without further ado, I would like to present these beautiful and informative bloggers. To those of you that I featured I would love for you to feature this link to the blog showing that you are featured blogger at the Wednesday Adorned from Above Blog Hop.
I am a featured blogger at Wednesday Adorned From Above Blog Hop
|Shopping With Pippa|
Next we have this really cute post called DIY Bench Seat Makeover from Harlow's Exclusive. This is so cute. What a great little bench seat set I have ever seen. Take a look at her other ideas. I think you will have a good time checking out her blog.
|With A Blast|
Last we have a post that is all about easy cooking called 90 Minute Sweet Party Platter from With A Blast. Now if you read my blog much, you know that there are times when I am all about easy. Click on the link above and have a look at her delicious recipes for this dessert platter.
I want to thank everyone who linked with my Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop. All of your projects are wonderful and I would post all of them if I could, but I think that the blog would probably be a little too long. I hope that all of you link more posts today.
Your posts can include:
- anything DIY
- Arts and Crafts
- Knitting and Crochet Ideas and Patterns
- DIY Cleaning Solutions
- Natural Beauty Product Recipes
- Decorating Ideas
- Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Christian Music
- Inspirational Articles, Poetry, Life Stories, or Short Stories
- Bible Studies
- Bloggers, use the linky tool on the bottom of this post to share your best post. Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts you have.
- I would love for you to add the blog hop link posted below to the post that you are linking also. It will give us additional opportunities for more people to see our blogs. This is not a requirement just a request.
- Please take a look at what other people have posted and vote on the ones that you like.
- I would also love for you to post a comment in my comments section telling me a little about yourself and your post. This also is not a requirement just a request. I would love getting to know you and your blog.
- Please link your posts back to my blog hop. Linking back here helps build our little community by sending your readers to all of the other posts shared. Just create a text link somewhere in your post back to this blog. (Especially since I do not have any buttons yet.)
- Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop Link
- I would love to have you follow me.
I am still on a quest for all things natural, and as usual my son Vince is my guinea pig. He is always great to volunteer to try my new products. He is also the only one I know who uses hair gel.
I did mucho research, and this is the recipe that I came up with. My choices were either with gelatin, flax seed, or chia seed. I chose the easier of the three ingredients, because I wanted to make this today, I didn't want to wait.
Natural Hair Gel
1 1/2 tsp gelatin
3/4 cup boiling water
2 drops bergamot essential oil
2 drops clove essential oil
1 drop sandalwood essential oil
Disolve the gelatin in the boiling water. Once the gelatin is disolved, add the essential oils. Pour into a squirt bottle and use as you would any hair gel.
Okay, so is this the easiest recipe every. Anyone can make this, and just leave out the essential oils if you want unscented.
Let me know what you, or the men in your life think of this recipe. I would love to hear from you.