I’m not doing a Bible study on the book Sharper then a Two-Edged Sword over the next few weeks, but I would still like to talk about God and what he does in our lives.
Today, I would like to talk about faith. I believe that there are times in our lives when we forget to rely on God, instead we think that we can get through difficulties through our own strength. We forget that once we invite God into our hearts we are never alone again.
So today I am going to put Psalm 23 in here, because I believe that it truly shows that God is with us in good times and in bad. He is our protector from all evil, here in this world, and once we accept him he will be with us forever.
A Psalm of David
1. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Does this speak to your heart, the way it does to mine? God is so good and faithful, and I am so grateful for what he has done in my life.
I would love to hear how you feel about Psalm 23. How is it relevant in your life? Send me your comments, I love hearing from you.
God Bless your week!!!