Welcome to my Wednesdays Adorned from Above Blog Hop 9. This blog hop will run for 2 weeks. I have been in Mexico, which is why this last blog hop was for two weeks. I hope that all of you have fun, and I can't wait to see all that you did over the last 2 weeks. I was really organized though, and did get my posts done ahead of time, so check back everyday to see my new recipes and other fun things.
This week I am featuring the three top blog that had the most visits. Clicking on the like button will also help to pick which posts you like the most. Right now I am picking the links with the most page views.
I am thrilled to feature the following posts this week. So without further ado, I would like to present these beautiful and informative bloggers. To those of you that I featured I would love for you to feature this link to the blog showing that you are featured blogger at the Wednesday Adorned from Above Blog Hop. Just copy and paste the link below somewhere on your page.
I am a featured blogger at Wednesday Adorned From Above Blog Hop
I want to thank everyone who linked with my Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop. All of your projects are wonderful and I would post all of them if I could, but I think that the blog would probably be a little too long. I hope that all of you link more posts this week. Let's Party!!!
Your posts can include:
- anything DIY
- Arts and Crafts
- Knitting and Crochet Ideas and Patterns
- DIY Cleaning Solutions
- Natural Beauty Product Recipes
- Decorating Ideas
- Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Christian Music
- Inspirational Articles, Poetry, Life Stories, or Short Stories
- Bible Studies
- Bloggers, use the linky tool on the bottom of this post to share your best post. Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts you have.
- I would love for you to add the blog hop link posted below to the post that you are linking also. It will give us additional opportunities for more people to see our blogs. This is not a requirement just a request.
- Please take a look at what other people have posted and vote on the ones that you like.
- I would also love for you to post a comment in my comments section telling me a little about yourself and your post. This also is not a requirement just a request. I would love getting to know you and your blog.
- Please link your posts back to my blog hop. Linking back here helps build our little community by sending your readers to all of the other posts shared. Just copy and past the link below onto your page.
- Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop Link
- I would love to have you follow me in some way, either through RSS feeds, email, or Google.
I made this great Surf Spray for my hair a couple of weeks ago and I couldn't wait to share the recipe with you. It was really easy and it made my hair wavy and beachy feeling, and I love the coconut smell.
8 oz water
1 tsp epsom salt
1/2 tsp himalayan salt
1/4 tsp Red Gold Sea Salt ( for blond hair use substitute sea salt )
1/4 tsp White Silver Sea Salt
1/2 tsp macadamia nut oil ( for blond hair use jojoba oil )
1/2 tsp aloe vera gel
8 drops coconut fragrance oil
Put all salt in a measuring cup and add 1/2 cup boiling water to dissolve salt.
Once salt is dissolved add the 1/2 cup cold water.
Then add oil, aloe vera gel, and coconut fragrance oil.
Pour into a spray bottle and spray in damp hair. To get waves scrunch hair in hands on top of head. I turn my head upside down, and wad my hair in my hand up to the roots and use the blow dryer. I will then put my head upright and do this with the rest of my head. I just wad my hair in my hand and then blow dry the hair in my hand.
My hair is stick straight, so this really worked well.
|My very straight hair|
|Hair with waves|
Let me know how you like this recipe. I would love to hear from you.
DebiFind us at these great parties