I love my new Pedestal Cake Plate. I bought the candlestick last August on one of my Thrift Shopping outings. I have been looking for the right tart pan to turn it into a Pedestal Cake Plate ever since. I finally found the perfect one at Target last week. I am so excited at how cute this came out. I can't wait to have people over so that I can serve a desert on it.
Here is a very simple tutorial to make one too.
Pedestal Cake Plate Tutorial
1 candle holder
1 tart pan
1. Glue bottom of tart pan to the outside of the tart pan.
2. If necessary cut off the pointy part of a candle stick, so that the tart pan can lay flat on the candle stick.
3. Put glue on the outside edge of the candle stick and glue the tart pan to the rim of the candlestick. Make sure to center the tart pan on the candle stick.
4. Press down firmly to make sure that it is glued down tightly.
5. Once it is dry you are ready to go. I would wait 24 hours to use it until the glue is totally dry.
You now have a new Pedestal Cake Plate. I hope you like this tutorial. If you have any questions please let me know. I always love hearing from you.
Have a great Sunday.