Today I am doing a really Simple Charm Tutorial. I love adding different crosses to my necklaces and it is so easy to make your own. You can buy the charms, but sometimes they do not have the jump rings to attach them to a necklace or bracelet. It is easy and fun and would be a great project to do with kids.
Simple Charm Tutorial
Charms of your choice
needle nose pliers
1. Place your charms and jump rings out.
2. Make sure that your jump rings will fit over the clasps and jump rings on your chains.
3. Open up your jump rings with your needle nose pliers.
4. Place the jump ring through the ring at the top of your charm.
5. Close the jump ring with your needle nose pliers.
6. Place your charm on your necklace
Craftsy Beading with Wire, Chain & Leather Class
You're done. Wasn't that an easy project? It's easy, fun, and you get to change the look of your jewelry.
I hope that you enjoyed this tutorial. I always love hearing from you.
Have a great week.