I love the way my new Gingham Christmas Wreath came out. It was pretty easy to make, it can be made in an afternoon.
Gingham Christmas Wreath
5 rolls red and white gingham wire edged ribbon 1 1/2 inches by 25 feet
1 roll burlap wire edge ribbon 1 inch by 25 feet
1 roll decorative wire edged ribbon 2 1/2 inches by 25 feet (I used one with a lacy look and reindeer
1 box white tipped straight pins
1 white foam wreath
1. Start by pinning the end of the gingham ribbon to the wreath and then wrap it around the entire wreath.
2. Next pin the ribbon to the top of the wreath, near where you started, and make loops at the top of the wreath, and pin a straight pin in between each loop. Do this around the entire wreath.
3. Repeat this process 4 times. So you will have four rows around the front of the wreath.
5. Once you have finished with the rows, you will loosely wind the burlap ribbon around the wreath, again pinning it at the back of the top of the wreath.
6. You will next wind your wide decorative ribbon for to make a bow. I did it 4 times and about 9 inches in length. I then cut 2 16 inch pieces of ribbon, and put them behind the loops. Then cut a 6 inch piece of ribbon and tie it around the center of all of your pieces. Next, just pull each of the loops and fluff them up. Arrange you long pieces of the ribbon down the front and cut them to the length that you like.
I love the way this wreath came out. It looks so cute on my front door.
Have a great week, and as always if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.