My sweet husband loves Whoppers and Chocolate, so I decided to mix the two and make him these Chocolate Whopper Lips for Valentines Day. I had him do a taste test after I made them, and he said they were delicious. So if you or someone in your family is a malted milk ball fan, these may be a wonderful treat for Valentine's Day. They are also pretty easy to make, which is an added side bonus.
Chocolate Whopper Lips
1 11.5 oz package Guittard Chocolate Chips
1 cup malted milk balls (crushed in your food processor.)
Wilton Silicone Lip mold
1. Put the chocolate chips in a bowl and put in the microwave for 30 seconds.
2. Pull out and stir the chocolate.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 until chocolate in melted and smooth. It takes me about 1 1/2 minutes.
4. Stir whoppers into the chocolate.
5. Once the whoppers and chocolate are combined, pour it into the molds.
6. Let cool until the chocolate hardens. Probably several hours. You can also let it cool in the freezer.
7. Once the chocolate has hardened you can pop them out of the molds.
8. I then put melted chocolate on top of the chocolate lips to make them look a little prettier.
(Note - Do not follow the directions to grease the silicone mold, it will leave marks on the chocolate.)
I put these in paper cupcake liners and in a red box to give for Valentines Day. I thought they came out really cute. I always love hearing from you.