Coupons for Week of 1/2/14
If you are anything like me you are looking for ways to save money, especially after Christmas. This year I am making a concerted effort to save money, and grocery shopping is one place that I can save using coupons. So each week, I will post and then update a coupon page. I will also try to keep track of what coupons I am printing out and using, and let you know where I am saving. I have been a terrible coupon clipper in the past, so this will be an interesting adventure. I hope you will join me in my endeavors, and let me know where you are saving also.
By the way, this is the first coupons that I am using in 2014. I use Almay products, since my skin is hypersensitive, so I will be buying eyeshadow. I use their foundation for aging skin in medium and the color changes to match your skin color. It's a great product.
Have a great week and I hope you have a wonderful 2014!!!
Top Converting (50% and higher)
- $5.00 off any TWO (2) Almay Cosmetic Products
- $1.00 off any one mini Babybel cheese product
- $1.50 off any LUBRIDERM product
- $1.00 off any ONE (1) KRAFT RECIPE MAKERS Product
- $1.00 off any package of BARILLA Gluten Free Pasta
- $2.00 off any one Dial For Men Body Wash 16 oz
- $1.50 off 20-pk. or larger Angel Soft bath tissue
- $15.00 off any Nicorette Mini Lozenge 81ct
This is a sponsored post