I wanted to share 10 Christian Songs from my IPod with all of you this week. My kids call them Jesus Jams, because I start really rocking out to them in my car. I am a horrible singer, but I love to sing, especially as the kids call them, to my Jesus Jams. Sometimes Charly gets into my car, and she'll say, "Mom, is your music loud enough." I just laugh, because it is and it makes me so happy. I listen to K-Love, which is my favorite radio station, but I also have a great list on my IPod. So today, for your listening pleasure, 10 Christian songs playing on my IPod.
10 Christian Songs from my IPod
1. How He loves Us - The David Crowder Band
2. The Motions - Matthew West
3. He Reigns - Newsboys
4. Stained Glass Masquerade - Casting Crowns
5. I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me
6. Where I Belong - Building 429
7. The Space In Between Us - Building 429
8. God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton
9. Beautiful Ending - Barlow Girl
10. The Words I Would Say - Sidewalk Prophets
Now,I have a zillion songs on my IPod, these are just a few, I may have to do several more music lists. I really love listening to this worship music, I hope you enjoy some of these songs also. Maybe you will find someone new on my list to add to yours.
I would love to hear what your favorite songs are. I am always looking for new music to listen to.
Have a Blessed Week.