I have changed this to a Wednesday Blog Hop, called Wednesday Adorned from Above Blog Hop 2. I will feature some of your great ideas in in the beginning the Blog Hop Party on the Wednesday of the following week.
Your posts can include:
- anything DIY
- Arts and Crafts
- Knitting and Crochet Ideas and Patterns
- DIY Cleaning Solutions
- Natural Beauty Product Recipes
- Decorating Ideas
- Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Christian Music
- Inspirational Articles, Poetry, Life Stories, or Short Stories
- Bible Studies
- Bloggers, use the linky tool on the bottom of this post to share your best post. Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts you have.
- I would love for you to add the blog hop link posted below to the post that you are linking also. It will give us additional opportunities for more people to see our blogs. This is not a requirement just a request.
- Please take a look at what other people have posted and vote on the ones that you like.
- I would also love for you to post a comment in my comments section telling me a little about yourself and your post. This also is not a requirement just a request. I would love getting to know you and your blog.
- Please link your posts back to my blog hop. Linking back here helps build our little community by sending your readers to all of the other posts shared. Just create a text link somewhere in your post back to this blog. Copy and Paste this link onto your post, it will link to this page. Wednesday Adorned From Above Blog Hop (Especially since I do not have any buttons yet.)
- I would love to have you follow me on Google +, RSS Feed, even by email.
Since this was our first week I was pleased that we had four links. I am thrilled to feature all four posts for this week. So without further ado, I would like to present their beautiful and informative posts. To those of you that I featured I would love for you to feature this link to the blog showing that you are featured blogger at the Wednesday Adorned from Above Blog Hop.
I am a featured blogger at Wednesday Adorned From Above Blog Hop
|Dress for Birdy's Baby|
|Oil Cleansing Method from Natural Living Momma|
|Bear Rabbit Crafts - Are Your Eggs Bad?|
Now onto my post for the day. It is a Jasmine Scented Oil that I use in place of perfume. I hope that you like it as much as I do.
|Jasmine Scented Oil (replacement for perfume)|
I was really excited to start making scented oils. I am severely allergic to perfume, and when I started making my own beauty products this was something I was really excited to try.
I love the smell of Jasmine, actually I love the smell of Star Jasmine. In all of my research I found that Star Jasmine is not actually Jasmine, but I did find a Now Jasmine Fragrance which is close in smell to my Star Jasmine that are blooming in the pots in front of my house. The great thing is that I am not allergic to this form of essential oil. So I tried using it to make a Jasmine Scented Oil and it smells fabulous. I love it. I have tried Jasmine Absolute, the grandflora, but I do not love this smell as much. I have not yet found a Jasmine Sambac, so if you have that essential oil you could give it a try.
I use jojoba oil because it is absorbed by your skin better then some other oils, so it will not leave you feeling oily.
Now I know this is really hard, but I think all of you will be able to manage, since there are only two ingredients in this recipe.
Jasmine Scented Oil
2 oz jojoba oil
40 drops Now Jasmine Fragrance oil
Put the oil in a small bottle with a dropper lid. Add the essential oil, put the lid on and shake.
That's it you are done. Put it at your wrists and behind your ears, and you are set to go.
Please send me comments about how you like this scented oil. I would love to hear what you think.