I am thrilled to feature the following posts this week. So without further ado, I would like to present these beautiful and informative bloggers. To those of you that I featured I would love for you to feature this link to the blog showing that you are featured blogger at the Wednesday Adorned from Above Blog Hop.
I am a featured blogger at Wednesday Adorned From Above Blog Hop
Our first blog are the cutest little pies from A Home on the Ridge: Little Pies.
Next we have the cutest hanging lamps with colored mason jars at Cheap Crafty Mama.
And we also have the cutest little kleenex box I have ever seen from Southern Flair Crafts
I want to thank everyone who linked with my Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop. All of your projects are wonderful and I would post all of them if I could, but I think that the blog would probably be a little too long. I hope that all of you link more posts today.
Your posts can include:
- anything DIY
- Arts and Crafts
- Knitting and Crochet Ideas and Patterns
- DIY Cleaning Solutions
- Natural Beauty Product Recipes
- Decorating Ideas
- Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Christian Music
- Inspirational Articles, Poetry, Life Stories, or Short Stories
- Bible Studies
- Bloggers, use the linky tool on the bottom of this post to share your best post. Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts you have.
- I would love for you to add the blog hop link posted below to the post that you are linking also. It will give us additional opportunities for more people to see our blogs. This is not a requirement just a request.
- Please take a look at what other people have posted and vote on the ones that you like.
- I would also love for you to post a comment in my comments section telling me a little about yourself and your post. This also is not a requirement just a request. I would love getting to know you and your blog.
- Please link your posts back to my blog hop. Linking back here helps build our little community by sending your readers to all of the other posts shared. Just create a text link somewhere in your post back to this blog. (Especially since I do not have any buttons yet.)
- Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop Link
- I would love to have you follow me.
My son requested a Natural Aftershave to go with his Pre-Shave Oil and Natural Shave Soap.
So I have had to do some research. I read the ingredients on the bottle of his aftershave, and it was mostly chemicals, not a good thing. So I decided to bring out my arsenal of oils and essential oils, to make Vince a new aftershave.
1/4 cup Water
1/2 cup Witch Hazel Astringent
1/2 tsp Glycerin
1/2 tsp Aloe Vera
1/2 tsp Jojoba oil
1/2 tsp Grapeseed oil
30 Lemon Essential Oil
20 drops Clove Essential Oil
8 drops Anise Essential Oil
6 Bergamot Essential Oil
10 Tea Tree Oil
Put all ingredients in a dark bottle and shake well. Use as you would normally use your aftershave.