I am thrilled to feature the following posts this week. So without further ado, I would like to present these beautiful and informative bloggers. To those of you that I featured I would love for you to feature this link to the blog showing that you are featured blogger at the Wednesday Adorned from Above Blog Hop.
I am a featured blogger at Wednesday Adorned From Above Blog Hop
|Handmade Market Tote by Truly Lovely|
|French Market Baskets from Heaven's Walk|
I want to thank everyone who linked with my Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop. All of your projects are wonderful and I would post all of them if I could, but I think that the blog would probably be a little too long. I hope that all of you link more posts today.
Your posts can include:
- anything DIY
- Arts and Crafts
- Knitting and Crochet Ideas and Patterns
- DIY Cleaning Solutions
- Natural Beauty Product Recipes
- Decorating Ideas
- Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Christian Music
- Inspirational Articles, Poetry, Life Stories, or Short Stories
- Bible Studies
- Bloggers, use the linky tool on the bottom of this post to share your best post. Non-bloggers, feel free to add a comment here with any ideas or thoughts you have.
- I would love for you to add the blog hop link posted below to the post that you are linking also. It will give us additional opportunities for more people to see our blogs. This is not a requirement just a request.
- Please take a look at what other people have posted and vote on the ones that you like.
- I would also love for you to post a comment in my comments section telling me a little about yourself and your post. This also is not a requirement just a request. I would love getting to know you and your blog.
- Please link your posts back to my blog hop. Linking back here helps build our little community by sending your readers to all of the other posts shared. Just create a text link somewhere in your post back to this blog. (Especially since I do not have any buttons yet.)
- I would love to have you follow me.
This week my post will be a recipe for a Translucent Face Powder.
I decided that I needed to make an All Natural Translucent Face Powder. Sometimes my nose gets a little shiny in the afternoons so I thought maybe a little powder would help. It certainly does. There have been several tries, and I felt that this recipe was the best and does not seem to clog pores. I read through all kinds of recipes, and eventually came up with my own. It is very simple with basic ingredients, especially since there are only 2 ingredients.
Natural Translucent Face Powder
2 TB Arrowroot Powder (I use Bob's Red Mill)
2 TB Potato Starch (I use Bob's Red Mill)
Whisk these two ingredients together really well, and pour into a pretty decorative jar. I put a powder puff in this jar, but I do not use it. I dip my powder brush into the powder and shake off the excess over the sink before I put it on. I then lightly brush over my face, focusing on the forehead, nose, and chin.
|Natural Translucent Face Powder|
I would love to hear your comments on this face powder. Please let me know what you think.