I am sharing a really easy recipe for Semi Homemade Strawberry Rhubarb Fruit Pies. They are really easy to make and delicious. You could make them with any store bought pie filling, I happened to buy a strawberry rhubarb pie filling, and was not disappointed at all.
Strawberry Rhubarb Fruit Pies
2 Pillsbury Pie Crusts
1 jar strawberry rhubarb pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees and spray a sheet with non stick cooking spray.
2. Cut 3 5 inch circles from each pie crust. I used a sauce pan lid to cut the circles.
2. Put 3 TB on one half of each pie crust.
3. Then fold the pie crust over the filling and fold the edges of the crust to seal in the filling.
4. Next take a sharp knife and put 2 half inch slits in the top of each pie.
5. Bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden.
Makes 6 individual pies.
I hope that you like this easy recipe. It's a great desert to go into your kids lunches, or for a cute, easy desert for company. I alway love hearing from you.